Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Somewhr trip <3

Woohoo~
Just came bac frm penang~
err, went somewhr thr wif someone.
I didnt mention whr n who.
hahaha!
Today was not a picture day. DAMN.
Ferry then taxi is the transport that we prefer most.
But damnit, I wont sit lao ah chek's taxi for next time~lol
"uncle, I told you, I never went thr bfore. I dunnoe whr isit!!!"
The uncle keep pass the phone to me to talk to his i-dunnoe-who. lol
Uncle ar, you drive car one mah. You ask  me to talk to him for wad? wtf?!

Skip skip skip.


Nasi Lemak~
Dayumm!!
Simply NICE!THANK YOU!!* =)


Mr. Wong  was washing those dishes.
*touching*


Nah!! Ini panggik STUDY!!
If im not mistaken, she did 3 question of MATH.
HO LIAO LO!
as long as did, right?





Kindly press to enlarge. ♥ JYnn Ooi's
click here.
THW stand for TOH HAN WOEI.
So kind right?
Mana ehh rude?
Feel sorry to you, but really dun get heart attack when you see this. hahaha!And err, you arh, put your JACOB's in one folder can bor?lmao.


 

CHEER =)

Chloe~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com