Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exam Sprees!

Honestly, I HATE IT!
who likes?! lol
One week more then, MERDEKA!
weeeee~
I wanna HANG OUT wif babes TILL we siok! DEAL?
So broke recently, hmm, finding ways.ahaha!
I cheat some time to here, I have to continue my study.

Kay, esther went mua house this tues again.
So-called STUDY huh.
damn.
Do you think we study?
hehehe.
We are si-gina.*ngekngek*



Suffering wif menstrual cycle nowadays.
phew~
Gimme some excuse to be slutty, kay?
ahahaha, joking XD
I need this every single month.
Da Yumm!

ahahaha!





This is a boring post, I know.
Bye then.



TOODLES-oo!

CHLOE*fighting*

To Jynn:
Dont sad about that anymore, why she treat you like that?
Bcoz YOU ARE PRETTIER THAN HER.
So that, you are harmful to her.
agree?
树大招风, heard before?
你对她有威胁性, 所以她要伤害你.
我也想通了, 你呢?
她把我们当作是眼中钉是因为我们对她有威胁性不是吗?
想一想, 我们应该开心才对.
如果我们是阿莲,阿花的话, 她就不会这样了.
我们在她的心目中是有分量的!就像有一位高人跟我们讲的, 随缘!借刀杀人, 这招不错! 学起来.可惜, 我没有天份. 咳!*I didnt mention about who, guess*You spam, then you are. ahaha!





AND, 贪心的下场就是,
两头不到岸. 活该.
宝贝! 加油!

CHEER!!*

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com