Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Part 2 for PCLHS n Sacred Heart Installation.

We are camwhore QUEEN.
hahaa!
PICTURES!


How bout this?
ahaha!



I love this MOST pls.



You jump I jump?
nonono, You jump I watch. ahaha!



Pretties ><

Chloe, Wendy, Mickey (lovelovelove)
=)








Mua signature!
ugly enuf.
Hmm, thinking to redo it.




Zyredx, the cute one.
He had warned me to not to post this pic @ here.
Good pic must share mah..
wahaha!
sry, XD.
Cute enuf right?



Just dance!



Emmanual, the pianist!
We admire his piano skill so MUCH!
woohoo!~



Stussy THE PREXY!


Han woei, The OC.


Jiye, He taught us to dance.
wahaha!~

END.
We headed to auto city for taking our dinner over thr.
Thx someone who bought us the dinner.
><>


END.


Chloe



Upcoming post - Esther in the HOUSE!
ahaha!



P/S : esther agree wif me that my blogsong just like "wan die dunwan die" like that. lmao!















0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com