Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Hang Out!!* <3



Merdeka!!*
hahaha! I know that is non-of-my-business.
But we also hang out for count down mah. lmao.
Cinta akan negara =)

Sister Nicole fetch Zyrex and I to thr 1st, I mean GP.
Due to Im so urged to catch THE PROPOSAL.
Who knows both Mr. Lim said dunnoe how to see, walao, use your eye larh ==
fine then, we doesnt plan to watch anymore.
Nicole was so hungry and we just simply take a meal at somewhr thr, i dunnoe whr.
The customer service was so SPECIAL and we laught out ass off!  


This picture aint nice, I know..hahaha



I pushed Nic to walk herself then we starts to walk here walk thr.==
Beadzone!

And we watched UP to kill time!!
It was kinda funny, noh larh, not kinda, its VERY FUNNY and zyrex laught-non-stop!!
hahaha!
Babes Gurl and Buddies came then.
Less picture with Babes cause im not in my mood.
I mean Im not feel comfortable that time, sorry =(
Thx Mr. Wong for the PILL-ssssssssss =)



We went siam-express too.
For? I dunnoe wad.
Next time tell me 1st if you all dunwan dine-in okay?


Mr. Jack :"Take order!"
Waitress :"Yes, what can I help you?"
Mr. Jack :"9 distilled water, pls. That's all"
Waitress :"!@#$%^"
lmao!!! 经典!
Nah! the bill!


Sushi KING after that.
Nothing much to say, I mean DONT SAY IT ANYMORE!

PooL after that to end up our day.
讲了一句欠打的话,
"妈妈讲去打DINGDING 和打POOL 的小孩都是坏蛋, 我今天去完了.因为参到酱的朋友, 没办法!"
连我自己都想打自己!! hahahaha. jkjk larh.Its just a JOKE! take it easy =)

Pictures wif Buddies!


Can you open your eye once??!! @.@


Cannot capture your forehead and pimple, I  know ==



Easier to take picture wif him! hahaha!



Zyrex, Buddy!

Hmm, babes gurl went bac early.
Zyrex and I stay bac and we WALKED to coffee island frm GP. ==
Count Down for MERDEKA at thr, mou liu mou?
Kinda fun at thr =)

True or dare huh?
hahaha!


Mua pick, mango smoothie =)

Reach home around 2 like that ==
Chio mou?

Okay, Im grounded after this!
As I had promise Nic to follow-wad-she-say in the rest of my life.
This is our DEAL. =(
Or esle, I cant hang out wif all of you anymore =(
Even babe gurls. T.T

Hols END!
Buh BUAI!


p/s: I can send all the pic to you, Zyrex. w/out edit! cross-my-heart! lmao.

Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com