Friday, August 21, 2009

Skul's OUT!







SCHOOL'S OUT!
Scream N Shout!
Chloe is yelling "MERDEKA"!!*
lol.

My time was so packed nowadays, plans plans plans...
Babes, how bout our plan?
still on?
lol, I miss S.G. lotsa!
I cant wait for our outing larh..damnit!
Most horrible thing is, wth H1N1 getting worst?
lol. You are our MAIN PROBLEM.

Do you mention that my blogskin is diff?
hahaha, blind kah?
got eye one also know larh.
stupid ques**
Diff blogsong too =)
Good Girl Go Bad!
not bad hmm.
haha!

Do you know this stupid blogskin took me how many ages to complete it?
XD
Stupid hand gatal larh, press here press thr then GONE.
MAHIAM!


uhh, can I say FINALLY?
lol!

Dunnoe why I was like NO any MOTIVATION. lol
Rewine my memory, I viewed bac my previous post!
Im such a FOOLISH!
hahaha.
really "beh ki"
==


KaNaSa!
my pc was so SLUTTY.
Gatal ady!
Slow daooooooooooooo...
pekcek!
Was planning to post NIC's convo.
That was a DIPLOMA, DEGREE will be next year =)
Forget it larh;
Just some pict here.



Mummy seems like so so so happy that day =)
Im so so so PROUD OF YOU ^^
Chloe;
this post is meaningless, I just wanna share my excited FEELING. why cares? hehes

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com