Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hey, Bithches, Jerks, Babes, Dudes, Lover, Hater, Friends, Enemy..etc..
a lil update bout my today.
uhh, went jitsin food fair this morning then sunway later.
w/ jitsin and PCLHS mates.
ahahha!
We had lotsa FUN!
Singing comp later then.
Wad the hell.
Im freakking dissapointed to myself today.
Yea, Im so sick!
wth?!
okay, any details will coming soon maybe the next post.


Yep Yep Yep!
Im not to plan to post an ARTICLE to say about pity spammer.
But, YOU YOU YOU!
You can spam shit about me!
bcoz I Dont CaRE!!!
Bcoz you are LIFELESS! ahahaha!
But But But, Pls dun hurt those who are so INNOCENT!
They are not related in this!
CLEAR?
You can say wad you wan.
Your choice.
I wanna thx you by the way bcoz YOU make my blog seems more INTERESTING!
Wahahaha!
You say I like to copy that gal isit?
OMFG!
Then next time I change my blogskin layout 1st harr..
summore copy all her article to here then you satisfied liao boi?
happy now?
If Im a copy cat, then you are a BRAINLESS mice!
Wakakka!
BLEK! neninenibubu!!!






CHLOE~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com