Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Esther Chloe In da HOUSE!~
woohoo~





Esther came mua house yesterday after our sejarah tuition.
And she said she wanna ask me to TEACH her sejarah.
and STUDY too. wow!
lmao.
Do you think miss Chloe Ooi Yuetyi Ahbi ChubbbbyFlower Rafflesia etc..will study sejarah? lol

So-called STUDY!

We study nothing.><




Camwhore time =)




Esther and the teddy Moutain.

The teddy cute right?
I know!
ahahaha!*devilaught*







Babe KISS~





The room is messy~






We are bunny! Esther, remember who gave you this idea?
ahahah!





Im ugly She is PRETTY.We always like this~ TT








To end this post w/ this picture.
She said it was like "小鳥依人" lmao!





END

5-08-2009
I skipped schooling today.
Im tired.
My reason is
*rain heavily
*assembly
so I choose to continue my slumbler.
ahahah!
Woke up @ 12pm something.wakaka!
Schoolmates told me that exam will be not start one week earlier!
huuray!lalala~ I haven start my revision yet.==
ALLAH! bless me!


Chloe~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com