Saturday, August 22, 2009



Oh yah Oh yes Oh YEAH!

Dont feel hairan why im still here.I had give up to continue the drama due to the DVD lag ging like HELL.
I will update my BLOG as much as I can.
Maybe hundredssssssss of post per DAY.
lol.
Yea, you can pronounce me as LIFELESS ONE.
recent mood : hyper + down + desperate, etc..
Uncertain feeling, I hate you!

And quite mad on YOU sometimes.
I noe why, no point to say.lol


I wish that I can cry my lungs out!!*
I wanna CRY!
Just cry!!!
No why!
Emo-ing nowadays I know that is so torturing myself.
but wth I can so?


I miss you so~
I mean -all?
duhh, no point to argue about that.

Hmm, planning a plan to combine wif the plan which set by L.
tmr will  be SO FUN!!*
lolx.
many things will comes up.
Stay tuned!!*
watch out, JERK!
You are under arrested!! haha!


Chloe~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com