Sunday, August 9, 2009

I tak boleh TAHAN liao!
Here Im!!*
Pict will do the talk.

JITSIN Food Fair




Jamie n Chloe.
Never feel tired to take picture wif her.
haha!
We got the same hair style? She is cute!


Xianz, she is so awesome. hehe. 


Dardar, cutest prexy that I had ever met. ahaha!


Dardar, Chloe, Jamie.


TADAAAAA!!*
Picture picture picture.
We syiok sendiri over thr. ahahaha










Went sunway around 1 like that wif dardar n moomoo.
Rush of time. ahahhaa!

We went ampsquare for K!
yuuhoo!~
Mua FAV!



Camwhore~><

*kissES*
haha

TRIO



Th disgusting "beverage"
wif 
*Thai chili sause
*Ketchup
*White Pepper
*Soya Sauce
*Apple juice
*Orange Juic
*Snacks
*etc..

Created by miss CHLOE N JYNN.*ngekngek*


The punishment.

×Yusheng is so innocent related into it//  ×自做自受. (ah JYnn n Hanwoei)




Chloe n JYnn





*huggies*





Lawlaw n Chloe.


I love this picca!


Gamble!!*





Cheeyeh  dance th song,穷开心.*high*






Koyin ; Thien Leong.
See whether when can hang out again then sing K.
歌王!!!



I love this picture muchie!
cutie Zyrex n Mememe!


Cheeyeh n Chloe.
Wondering why got two isit?
He said cannot capture his forehead coz itis too high.lmao.
See,like that my picture will become very UGLY.
==..nvm larh.. dun care.. ahaha!



Hanwoei n Zyrex.


Spot the long long finger..lol


wif me =)


apa ni??


Guys ask so.
They said jisin's mates kiss thru lip. then how bout us?
walao, dun tease us! ahha!
then when is you guys' turn huh? ahahaha!
its real one.


They are to close yet like GAY.


Malay PUAN.
ahah!


Finally they DRUNK!
We drank BEER *hehe*
Hanwoei :"我可以走直线"
lmao.
Jaycees member can und wad I talking about. ahaha!


As a result, we sang for 5 hour straight.
frm 1-6.
So bad all jitsin's bac to home around 4 like that coz they have thier own TUITION. 



I like this picture!
Got fuuuuuuu?
ahaha!




Fooling around the escalator.lmao


DINNER.




And guees whr?



GROUP PICTURE~

Bye then. When is our next time? 
They said its hols.
hahaha!!*

NEXT ON.



Singing COMP.
Its such ashame in my life!
It cause me regret one year!
NVM, I'll be right bac NEXT YEAR!ahahaha!



My sexy mummy n Aunt.


Mummy and  chloe then.


She look short here.
In fact, she is quite tall.


Chloe.


SHAME!


P/S: I TOOK 200+ PICTURE THAT DAY!!*

CHLOE~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com