Saturday, August 15, 2009

HELLO SWE3THEART!~



Chloe was here.
hahaha!
Yea Yea Yea, my bro came bac from Australia last night? this morning?
WELCOME BAC!
Headed to Penang Airport.
We went thr around 8.30 like that, Mum was ady rush us like HELL!
I also have to dress up one mah.
If not he say I become fleshier then how?
haha.
And guess wad?!
Bro called to mum's phone and tell her that he will depart @ Penang like 12.40 like that.
I was like wtf?!
Fine, mummy straight away shoooot her car to e-gate thr then STARBUCKS!
woohoo~
I though I can study at thr like wad movie act.
And who knows thr was so noisy.
lol.
Fine then, we decided to catch up a movie at queensbay thr, but too bad the time was too late.
again. WTF!

MC D wif sister at airport.
I think we are so mad to have such supper.
lol.




DUH! INI saya!
Not a lil too over. study nehh~
ahahaha!

Bac then.
Slept around 2.30am++
lol
F*ck. Panda eye.



15-08-2009
History paper for today.
I was too tired then I fall asleep when I sit for my Chinese essay paper.
I think teacher wad too mad bcoz I fall asleep?
lol. kinda funny larh.
Then she changed our sitting position.
lol
Classmates, sorry larh. I dunnoe she so hiperbola one. XD



Went for lunch also wif my family due to my bro was bac.
Da yummm!
And I bought this.
GUESS WAD?!


TADAAAAAAAAAAA!~
Its not coconut milk.
It is a COCONUT JELLY~
Finger Licking Good!!*


HAIR CUT~

woolawoo~
ahahaha!
Tmr is Nic's graduation ceremony.
woooooooooooooooo~
Picts, Picts, Picts!




Chloe


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com