Saturday, August 1, 2009

LIFELESS





I dunnoe why my everything gone so wrong recently. damn!
You know, sing is so so so important to me, OOI YUETYI!
But it really fucked up my feeling NOW!
WTF?!

Summore, some add-on here.
*exam
*skul stuff
*club stuff
*pressure
etc..
uncountable!

recent mood : down + can I kill anyone?!

recent song : [some  sugary here =)]
                       情歌
                       最幸福的事
                       蓝天
                       囚鸟[my singing comp song]
                       Reflection [I listen oldish song too]



Lil update bout my FRI.
Its so stupid and meaningless.
I went PCLHS.
For the sukan gabungan.==
damn.

Juz bac from thr.
Take a picture w/ babe Esther.


OPEN CEREMONY.







Nothing else.

Im so LIFELESS.

p/s: Going forward to PCLHS again tmr. Jaycees' mate installation. CONGRATE! 


CHLOE~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com