Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunway outing wif Babes n Dudes. <3

OUTING wif Babes n Dudes!

Nothing much to say.
Pick up dear JYnn @ tuition thr around 11.20 like that then mummy fetch us to sunway as well.Rush to SASA and looking some MASK.
Hunt nothing. TT damnit.
Ah Law reach here around 12 =)
KFC then.
Stupid KFC!!! Your Shrimp stick so TINY!!
Dudes came then.

Ampsquare for sure =)

Some of us.
For boiz went CYC. lol
less picture bcoz we are busy singing and DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT. lmao.

Then PICTURE PICTURE PICTURE...keep taking..


My cell phone FULL of my pic wif hers.lol ==
Never feel tired right?
I know you too =) haha!!


Babes!!!
Fooling around the escalotor..hahaha!!*



Picture wif my beloved AH LAW!!*
Th-only-one..we should take more..haha


Boleh buka you mia eye kahh??
wif hwoei TOH.


I love this picture most pls!!*
NOSE is the place I love to take picture always. DUNNOE WHY.
I mean the NOSE, not the nose.
haha!!*



Flowers and Zyrex. =)


DINNER~

Mr. Lim Chee Yeh said wanna wait till 6.00pm for the BUKA PUASA value dinner..
So we follow him..
Like that cheaper..==
Economy so bad recently, save money..haha..
Nah Nah Nah, I didnt say anything bad about you lorh.....

Chit-chat a lot thr..
From North to South, From China to America..lmao..
Talk from 5.50 to 9 NON STOP..lmao

Bac to Sunway again.

Four of us walk here walk thr then BAC TO HOME
Around 10 like that.
Quite tiring BUT its FUN!

hahaha


To end this post wif
MY PICTURE!!*~




Everyone ENJOY too, right??
hahaha!
Hmm, see ya all soon =)


CHLOE~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com