Thursday, August 27, 2009

Im bored <3



Hello! everyone!
hehehe, im here.
This is a-nothing-post.
Just to leave my footprint here =)
erm, Im thinking to learn bac my piano nowadays.
Bcoz I had gave it up since Im 12.
Mummy said its such a WASTE.lol.
I need a fierce teacher to guide me to improve more.
maybe Ms. P? no man! She is my nightmare!
But she really taught me the most thingy.
hahaha
*scratchhead**

Miss E perli me that :"Walaoehh, you wanna become super star isit? Singing, dancing summore play piano..hahaha"
hahaha. lmao.
Okay larh, I wont simply stop all of them again okay?
hahaha!

Hmm, take it and leave it.
Nice sentence huh.
hahaha.
I think I will no-need-to-take-it, just leave it aside larh.
HAHAHA!
End!
sorry for wasting your time =)
buh buai!


p/s: Dear laogong, HUISIM! I gonna going that training! NO WORRIES! =)
err, I did nothing in this hols. DAMN!


CHLOE

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com