Monday, June 1, 2009

our day, our moment!


yea, this is the b-l-o-g-g-e-r who writting this post!
seems like a B-I-T-C-H! lmao
haha.(kissing the price tag?)

as i said..sunday is flower's day!hahaha..
hang out to QB mall to celebrate our bloody exam was over! *wink*

this is our lunch..yuetyi's, serene's, and yumiiko's!
hahaha
we love sushi!
cheap but nice kay?even can compare with the sushi king one!ahaha...

went skin food later then,
bought the blackheads remover bcoz i heard that that is so nice to use!haha...
the promoter so smart...she asked me to buy a HOT MASK to combine w/ the remover..
i look so rich merh?hahaha...
remover cost me rm20 nia + the mask 59 worr..she so clever!hahaha

we are so BPS..who cares?
haha...esther seems like so into my "plastic" bag worr..XD


yumiiko and me! 



the trio..

us again..
Esther, gimme bac my bag! wakaka

bumped miss eunice oh @ etude shop!
took a picture for sure!bought a m-a-s-k

yuetyi. and Esther..
top shop..she love the dress and i love the top!
i seems like so enjoy right?haha

brands outlet..

p/s: those picture looks very kiampak!sry..


mickey and me!


wow! the coolest~wanna have a fight?godamnit!

we looks happy right?haha..peace!

my cutie and me...she acting cool!yea, you did it!




Let's have some GROUP PICTURE!

we are crazy..arent us?


i love this picture..looks warm and we love each other!haha..

love'em..


the solo pic in vince and co.
the tired face..

so happy that i bougth my 1st GIORDANO tee! my 1st!!!!*excited*
with this silly face==

sometimes have to act cute!
"我是一个可爱的女生"...==
esther: dun laught till your ass-off!
its just a joke!

okay, i wanna announce that!
"I HAVE NO $$ ADY!"
promise babe-esther that i wont spend any money other than eat..this is a failure mission lurh!i wanna kena loteri! manakoleng lerh? din buy how to win?XDshe said she also listen oni nia la..i wont change my pattern wan...==(amtheh)NVM..just watch out!watch me on the gurney one!haha..

watched NIGHT IN THE MUSEUM 2


cant stop laughting in the cinema!
wakakaka...nice movie...take a look! you wont regret!
rating: 9/10
especially the cutie run on the field!wakaka

"Im bac to stay a live..Im bac to stay alive..Im bac to....."wakaka


i wan bac my money!
p/s:jade poh came late..no picture at all..our gurney one should be have more fun than ytd!


p/p/s: today was 1st of june !no DOUBT! Its june! hope that all "SUEI" in may pass AFAP and "LUCKS" can come to my side.(namoamitofo)

I WISH IT WILL BE A LUCKY JUNE!*wink**wink*

toodles-oo!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com