Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GURNEY GURNEY

gurney gurney again w/ esther babe today.
Mrs Ooi:" you arr..all days gurney, queensbay, here ki thr ki..you very rich hor?no nid study ady larh you..i see your face also no heart to study ady..no need study ady.."
Ms OOi:"I wanna go cheong K w/ esther mah...long time no practice ady..poor ady now..."
Mrs Ooi:" harr?!! still go cheong k?? you noe very dangerous mia bo??lagi two ppl go, later ppl put pills inside your beverage arh..you kah noe arh.wanna practice @ house cant merh?? har? (my house got karaoke set-even better than redbox..but thr kah got ohmm mah==)
Ms Ooi:"== Fine..kay, i promise i wont go cheong K  k?"
Another miss ooi(ma sista):" all days go gurney for wad?.."
Ms Ooi:"*wtf i go gurney my business larh..."
Mrs Ooi:"You changed ady larh you...you no need study ady i noe....."
Ms Ooi:"*ah nia zhi-sui char bor-do you noe wad is"HOLS"!* ...(speechless)

I dunnoe why nowadays my mum become like this..She is not lidat b4 this..
SHE CHANGED!
as she told me and est this morning:" remember dont go sing K..you will regret forever if anythign happen to you...your hunsband will mind it. it will be your nightmare...*blahblahblah*
............
is it "GENGNIANQI"..?
aiks..wadever larh..
i noe you care me larh..hehe

haha...as you noe...i sure go cheong K wan..nothing happen right?
*forgive me pls, mum*
erm.skip those lousy things..
meet esther's friend thr..
oooommmyyyyyyygod!
bumped onto someone too..
aiks..ignore her..ahah

bought two pairs of shoes in a blurr status as well..
well, I love'em..
NOSE n NIKE~
loveee~*piew*

--------------------------------------------
updating my last thurs..
I spend my time w/ her..
I love HER~



gurney~times square~
lol..
skip those part..
I missed all the SONGS~
especially SONG~jynn you noe me..haha..
I wanna eat paohu~~~hahaha

nothing much to say~ohya, today mia picture will upload soon~ cause someone boh liong xim..din send my picture to her phone..TT*summore~sry for my broken till catn broken mia eng~this is my style when i siok~ thx!*
then, bye~

toodle-oo

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com