Saturday, June 27, 2009

my busy days!

I was so busy recently.
I cant even manage my private things!
lol.
Busy for my everything!

25-06-2009-thurs
It was a class party in the next day,
went ping's house and cooked!
im a good chef i noe, wakaka, bps..


CLEO and the spagetthi.
thx miss eunice for this picture!


here you go! 
miss ping and miss eunice.



thx yanni for the helping hand!
ONIONs tear me drop always.


miss ping and CLEO.
egg mayo.
we both love it much!


err, acting.


camwhore is wad we did all the time!
haha..love ya!


my very 1st meal from miss eunice.
ahaha..
appreciate! thx yea!
wif cheese, OMG!


here we go!
enjoy if after the whole process!
mission complete!
its ady one plus!
aiks!


last pciture.
I dont really like this picture but no choice.'
I love those in her phone!
end up my day!

26-06-2009-FRI
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
mini concert and class party held!
did performance, but I seems like so regret now!
aiks.
Our lovely Pn. Laew sang song.
She looks so hyper that time!
from her wide smile!
hahaha..

And party starts!more picture @ ping's camera.wil grab later! ahaha


Self-portrait!
CLEO


mickey babe and CLEO.
I din take any picture wif other babe cause i din met them. lol

Schoolmates and Classmates!



Erhem, they is two Theif steal our spagetthi "officially"..
lol, I noe my spagetthi is great!



went for culture rehearsal. from 2 something to 6 something!
lol. i need my soul bac!
Break into pieces!
Im so so so tired~!
and I did something big wrong that i will regret forever!
sry, mum. dissapointed you!

27-06-2009
BIG DAY FOR MISS NIC!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~

and my canteen day too!
my hand non-stop packing those soya milk and tofu-flower from 8-11..
unfortunately my soya miss was SOLD out @ 11..wasted! or else I can earn more!
and pitcure less cause im totally busy!
mroe picture @ stussy thr!
hehetill 1.30..

 
pose for promote?


my tofu-flower!
dayumm!


two siao char bor..
I can feel that my whole post full wif thier picture!
haha..
You noe them?lol

I skipped choir activity cause im too messy and im so tired!
I lost my sound!
why you always treat me like this?!
I urged to need you but you left me alone!
why why why?
you are so important to me!
my whole life too!
(my voice-dunthinktoomuch)
every time got important event you sure OUT-OFF-SERVICE mia..
FARK!
so down recently!

take a nap till 6.45 and I got a tuition @ 7.
im late again.
here is a picture about my tuition TEACHER!
ping took it!
PROUDLY REPRESENT!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
MR. TOH KOK CHUNG!
He is my TEACHER!
blif it or not? depends!
ahahaha..



and im here now, I used almost an hour to update!
cause of my stupidness..
and my supper!
fats!



toodles-oo!

Transformer tomorow wif family.
din put much hopes cause mum is so busy.
I dunnoe she will put us aeroplane or not?
aiks!

Im so down!
I lost my chance!
mum sure sure scold me madly, 
I dunwan pretent like din care.
My fault!
sorry, mum!
Im wrong
!

有时候, 不爽要讲出来.
没有人会读懂你的心, 包括我.
如果你觉得她比较好参的话, 你去.
我不会阻止.
只是, 有时要想一下别人的处境.
尤其人家在忙的时候.
要懂得分清楚.
不要一个人在那边生气, 因为我并不知道你在生气.=]
p/s: I dont like ppl imterrupt me when im busying  wif my work. that's me!
我不喜欢整天忍受人的脾气, 因为我自己的脾气也不好,尤其我在忙的时候.我也会发脾气的.懂吗?
公私要分明.
请原谅我就是这样的女生.
我不希望我们用BLOG来解决.

CLEO-is so death!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com