Friday, June 19, 2009

my days~im bac friends

17-06-2009
mum forgot to pay the bill for the streamyx.
gosh~
i haven been lost for 2 days..XD
nothing special..

18-06-2009
the big day for CLB JJCs..
ofcoz me too!
erhem..
Well, our AGM was just pass..
congrate the in-coming president~STUSSY!
BE BETTER..remember this?  
I din get my precious one*dissapointed*, but at least I get another one..
uhh, appreciate GOD!
aspected? unaspected?!picture~picture~pictrue~upload soon!kay, say something else..sang the song "好日子" for the culture night..
I will nervous kay? hahaha
Oh ya, went for canteen day meeting too.
I was like SO LUCKY cause i got the pretty good location for my soya milk and tofu-flower.
Thx god!
pity Esther..aiks..
well, swift the stall w/ her..
haha..does I treat you so good? wakaka..
reached home around 6 like that,
I cant blif that is a fact but, mum, JUST FACE IT!
wad a hell-day for me?!
I slept like a pig after that then i woke up @ 10 like that but i tot it was only 8..
Jynn, thx for your call!
Thx god too!

19-06-2009
oops, I was so put attention on my MATH period today..
YANPING's mum was so glad plus I think she gonna win the loteri..
aiks..im a good student k?
hahs..
a nothing-special day again, time goes fast..
Its already middle for year 2009, just wonder wad i did in this year.
NOTHING?hell-god..
another tuition w/ esther babe later then.
gonna switch cause im tired..
getting tired now
p/s:Jynn didnt reply my msn msg, arrr~!
p/p/s: the weather nowadays was simply idiotic~cool and hot exchanged like change cloth..It goes me dizzy plus so sick!


bye~friends!
yuetyi.cleo~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com