Friday, June 5, 2009

my day, her day

hiie peopless..
im here again..
went gurney w/ ma bii-jYnn today..
uhh, exhausted!
well, bougth another outfit..
i love that! J said that is my stlyle! ahahaha

Unbelievable! we spend soooo lil of money oni...damnit!
my 1st time to left rm 50s in my purse!
hahaha..
jYnn bought nothing so she is so "boh kam buan" lurh..
hahaha..
kay, promise to have our next shop!

as I said I wanna treat myself very good today so we dine in @ sushi king!
no more MC D mc value LUNCH!
haha...

bumped onto someone-unspoken secret..haha...they said cant tell...dont tell lo...haha
keep it as a secret...in heart..
nice LOVE STORY! haa!
meet another someone @ another room..
nice songs!
superstars!!!
muahhahaha

*hated bitchyaya gals nowadays.oops, sorry..be bitchy got many waysss...hahaha...dont think you are perfect! stop praising yourself in front of ppl kay? godknowhy! youknowhy! iknowhy!

kay, i wont let this kind of thing ruin my mood!
good night and sweet dream everyone!
love ya!


I LOVE MA BABY GAL! MMUAH-J

yuetyi.
w/ love..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com