Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I've no idea

I've no idea for everything.
This post gonna be more calm compare w/ afternoon one..
god-save-me-pls!
means wad huh?
Everyone have a limit right?
And me too!
I din did anything wrong on this..
wad I can say is NOT MY FAULT LORH=]
I got a pair of hand.
I cant control everything wad I wants to!
Explains are useless.
Stop those drama larh!*wad you think*
huh?! kinda funny.
pissed off? me too!
wad can i do? nothing!
keep silence is the best!
TRUST ME IF YOU STILL TREAT ME AS YOUR FRIEND!
otherwise, i got nothing to say more than this! *wink*
IM not kinda childish and PURPOSELY grab your thing.*think*
aint me crazy?! lol.Im not PURPOSELY as you said..Its a misunderstanding stuff..
Dont believe in it? Wad to do?!
Dont you know "PURPOSELY" sliced my heart into how many pieces?
You will NEVER know.
ISIT GIRLFRIENDSHIP ARE FRAGILE?
*askgod*
ohya, when its someone adding flavour ALWAYS! =]
god-know!
Im here always!
千万不要忍耐哦!有一天会爆发的!=]

p/s: i got tons of prob nowadays.TONS TONS TONS!

you all will never noe wad is my presure cause you all are not me!

THAT IS WAD I SHOULD PUT MORE AFFORD AND WORRY MORE THAN THIS KINDA KIDDY LOUSY STUFF.thx!

oh yes, im a BITCH! sick of me? wahaha!




CLEO always right here!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com