Friday, June 19, 2009

heart bleeding~

some picture for my previous post~
AGM

I love myself MUCH!


we are JJC

STUSSY prexy and the pretty LOM~

my second post for today~
juz bac from tuition.
have lotsa fun w/ babe esther and i din do anything in the whole tuition..*wink*
we keep crapping at thr..
kay, teacher asked us to write two esy-..and i wrote nothing..
Esther wrote at least 3 paragraphs..hahaha..
and this is the coversation,
est:"强奸叫什么蛤?"
me:"rape..=="
est:"打抢叫什么蛤?"
me:"rob"
est:"杀人叫什么蛤?"
me:"walao! luu ai write hami? 心理变态是吗?"
really speechles to her sometimes..
but she is cute larh..
She act innocent sometimes but you really will follow wad she wan..
this is the POWER.
hahaha..she und me..


Lets say something sad..I really felt dissapointed to U!
really, madly, sadly, heavily, seriously, damnly dissapointed!Dont you know how to spell D-I-S-S-A-P-O-I-N-T-E-D?! here you go!
you know why?!
yea, you dunnoe.. 
this is the prob!!!
you always think that THAT are NOT YOUR FAULT LIKE HELL!
but why dont you think wisely why ppl treat you like that?!
YOU DONT KNOW!!!
stop acting in front of me!
I wont buy it!*not that BUY*
its doesnt work to me!
blame me? sorry, I dun care ANYMORE!
cause you are so fake!!!
yea, maybe you are right!
stop all the dramas!
I cant stand for YOU!
I felt so sorry to you last time but not now!
pls, if you are so smart as you SAID, pls stand me far apart!
CAUSE you are a LIAR!!! BITCH LIAR!
I dont think that you will treat me like that!
but now, all the truth are shown!
lies are transparent!
Im used to mad about you right now!
Tons of lies started to pulling us far apart..
I had tried my hard to trust you and TREAT YOU GOOD! 
I think its not "worth" and im so dumb!FOOL!I was like wad the hell?!
I dunnoe when is you when is the fake one!
I dun wanna to take the risk!
FRIEND? like that? fuck!
who lie 1st?! YOU!
who is the backstabber?! YOU!
who is the one so HAOLIAN?! YOU!
BIG WORDS?! BITCH YOU ARE!
DUN BLAME ME PLS!
What goes around, what comes around!
 
p/s: borrowed from Joo's blog! =]
watch out!



yuetyi.cleo~


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com