Monday, June 22, 2009

skipped schooling day 22-06


most natural miss CLEO..
lens-less, cosmetics-less!
doesnt smile cause im still in a BLURR STATUS!

Skip schooling today as well, im a bad student i know..
and miss eunice scold me harsh words in the phone..XD
sry, mdm!
haha, who cares?
Woke up @ 6 something in actually today and I fall asleep again.
Then mum allowed me to skip schooling for today..yuuhoo!
wad to do? haha
I enjoy my slumber so much!
Woke up again @ 12.45..blek!
Decided to take some pictures to bright up my bored blog ==

lunch-settled!
keep sitting in front the comp..*wink*
I do this all the times!
Tuition later then, I collected my eye lash serum from J thr b4 tuition..
sista NIC dont believe that that serum works..
lol..why cares? its oni cost rm19.90..
doesnt works also nvm larh..
At least i got it! hahaha
Thx J!

I tell NIC that wad im thinking about to SOMEONE..
She agree too cause she believe in that!
Esther, you know who!
wakaka..

kay, I did a decision..
Gonna treat NIC some UNAFORTABLE buffet dinner @ E&O hotel..This wed or next wed perhaps, because we wanna get the japanse cuisine! hahaha
wth?!
Her birthday! lol27-06 <3>

LIBRA-The Harmonizer

Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful.(erm, this one doesnt exist) Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators.
Very gullible.

That is who Im.
So true!

Nothing much more to share at here..

p/s: school's sms service was kinda SUCKS! I cant refer my result and the rank, really pissed me off!

p/p/s: I almost drop on my all subject. God bless me this sat! ALLEHLUYAH!



I madly need a plan for my penny..
urged to shop again!
god-save-me!



CLEO, th author

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com