Friday, June 12, 2009

ABOUT OUR STYLE



the A-U-T-H-O-R

here to update some picture for my previous post..
my tues w/ babe esther..
1st, we dined in @ siam express
the gal thr is really cute~erm..or you can describe her as SEXY cause she is HOT!
the truth!
sawadeekap~
*esther you know me*


thx esther for this picture..


im a vain, yea, i admit it!


confessions of a shopaholic~
im not that crazy, but its a spot on my life..
yuuhoo~ i did it!


k-ing..
we are bad gals..
i not mean it~but it mean to us~
cheer~=]



the bestie~
for-ever~


once more pls..


chilled @ starbucks..
haha..
waiting for some-one? lol


Yuetyi is HER name~


enjoy the time together~she is my precious gal..
we love our way..our style
why cares?
ma babe~your babe

yuetyi.
w/ hearts


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com