Monday, June 29, 2009

My sunday =]


hello readers, cleo was here again to update her sweet SUNDAY.
I cant figure out that I wasted how many beutiful sunday and keep turning and online in myhouse, damn it!
plus mummy is busy too. wad to do?

Kay, since last sat was NIC's birthday, mum decided celebrate together.
wadever larh.

We decided to go BM aeon @ 1st but  mum asked us went Penang to meet her after her insurans' seminar.
Kay then, went new world park to have our lunch bcoz we've been so long time din visit to there.


I always have my lovely sushi. ALL TIME FAVOURITE!
Rushed to GURNEY after that and bumped onto so many schoolmates and friends thr =]


-my mum was always busy answering those bloody call ==, spot me too! 
-camwhore is wad I do all the time!

Went to shops to kill time! and kill my mum's purse too..
once mah.. haha..
Hunted 3 tops @ dorothy perskin..
I love it!
and shared one of that  w/ NIC as her birthday present..hehe..
im so kind ==
I love the top which is on the top of this post.
I didnt get it because It cost me 129!
hell-god!
But NIC said its not suit me..lol!


Went Tanjung Bunga, Batu Ferringhi somewhere thr and take our dinner.

Grilled Salmon. ALL TIME FAVOURITE too!
Bac to home afta that coz im so so so messy and tired!
lol.
ended up my day!









Wondering why I MUST always torturing myself w/ those kiddy things!
GOD!~ pls be mature!

Take it or Leava it! that's it!
This is a realistic world!
=]

So many question marks in my mind.
Put it aside and solve it afta the culture night is wad I can say.
Im so busy nowadays and dont adding any flavour.thx! =]


appreciate**humble**

CLEO~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com