Sunday, June 21, 2009

a post

love this picture without reason<3

I miss my previous hair.

Hey peeps, here again.Due to I cant sleep,Chatting w/ esther in call for 2 hours plus yesterday.
from 1 something to 3 something like that.
we are crazy!
talked much more than you can imagine~
I dunnoe why nowadays I feel like refuse you and dont even contact you.
Maybe I mind that everything you did~sucks things!
uhh, dont tak about that.
to someone who in love~I hope that you can do a wise decision. Just be w/ him! hahaha

I think Im not going to singing class later.
I dunnoe wad to do later~
lol!
JULY is coming soon~wth?!

This is a lame post!

sorry for wasting your time=]
p/s: I have to plan my money and time wisely next month!
p/p/s: I took tons of durians for my lunch..lol8.45pm-a lil update..esther babe asked me to post this comment @ someone's fs..
ei?Hw bout your motor? Found bac the tayar ar?
wakakaka..
lmao!
heez..
i noe you care me larh..hurt bac him!
wakakakakaka!

aunt giv some talked to us much after dinner.
she tought us how to find a HUSBAND but not a BOYFRIEND~
yea, we learnt much!
as she said:" YOU MUST KNOW WAD YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE"
she speaks eng..lol==
okay, I never know wad I want in my life..NEVER!
sista NIC said:"yea, good sentence!"
lol


APPRECIATE EVERYTHING,EVERYONE !

CLEO

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com