Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yea, Its OCT!




Oct Oct Oct
Oh-my-time! You pass so fast like non of your business.Still remember your JANUARY? yelling for "ohno! why skul reopen so fast?"Then now wad are you thinking about now?Year-end party or even trip? Yes, Im!Btw, Im so stressful nowadays.
I dunnoe why, It was like hundred of rocks keep throwing to me and ask me to "hey, settle this!"
I really out of control nowadays.
Emo everyday in class. I dont even listen wad teacher teaching about.
Sometimes, I was thinking about " wad I wanna be in my future?"
I have no answer at all!
I've no direction. 


I knew that my sister will view my blog sometimes.
I dun care anymore.
Wad I wanna say is, Im not refusing to STUDY.
I've no heart to study AT ALL!
I knew that my result was so-lame since I stepped into secondary school.
I can still remember that you said this when Im still in primary school.
"小时了了,大未必佳"

Good! Fact proved this.
And now, She was so successful in her study and I was like SHIT.

You always blame me that " I dunwan STUDY!"
But, do you ever try to think "why do I refuse to STUDY?"

Im so frustrated nowadays.
I gonna kill ppl if I can!
I wanna cry my lungs out to reduce my tension!
I need a consulter..really needed TT

I told my mum this,
while she was fetching me bac from dancing class.
me:"Mummy, 最近我的心很乱...我应该怎么办?"
3 times..
me:"我在跟你讲话!"
mummy:"什么? 我也帮不到你的..自己settle.."
me:"我真的不知道怎样做才问你的!!!"
mummy:"总之, 做得到的事情才做. 自己衡量.不要害到别人就可以了.你大了, 很多事自己可以解决的, 就自己解决"
Wad can I do?


This is my life.

 
I need time to settle that =[

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com