Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Breakfast wif Jynn BB Jacobs <3



Sunday!
Took my breakfast wif dear bb.
Old town. lol



Neh, ini my cutie pie, Jynn.  
Jacobs for Marc.


We switch to Home recipe after that. 
No point right? hahaha



Our apple juice.
I think we can put some fish inside thr. ==



Nah, ini panggil 认真的女人最美丽.
hahaha


Teacher Ooi, teaching account okay? hahahaJynn must treat me 20 Sushi King Golden Ball if her KH scored A! hahaha

And then, Lunch!



Our calamari ring.
Chuuuuubi =)



See, how big isit!



She said she wont influence by those Foodss!~



Result!



Maggie Mee!lolOur stomach was full like HELL.French Fries and Noodles are wasted. ==

I went to singing class at evening.
I have been so long time didnt went thr ady.
I almost forget how to sing lerh. hahaha.



Bumped onto my friend.
Her niece.
Super Cute!

Teacher brought me to watch movie too =)
Whereas we are planning to eat Seoul Garden at 1st but ITS TOO MUCH for me!
No way!
We can make it next time , since I know next time he also will belanja me one. ==  lmao
hahaha, watch movie better larh.
Thx lotsa! =) 


THE END!




End Up my post wif this picture.
Photographer : Jynn Ooi aka Jacobs 
Kinda Into it!
=)
Thx...*hughug*

Im Marc while you are Jacobs!





Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com