Monday, October 19, 2009

2nd Surprising Birthday Celebration

Alert: Those picture are ugly enough due to im TOO TIRED!

17-10-2009
Went to studio as well whereas thr was my second home lately. lmao.
Mummy fetch me at 10 like that and then they decided to chill at old town thr.
Est and Liying followed me while thier parent will fetch them later at O.T.
Fine, my phone was out of battery.
I was like "wth? wad time just wanna go bac??!!!"
I feel so curious at 1st why est and ly's parent havent fetch them yet.
And who knows!
Suprisingly, thr was a CAKE.lol
DAMN IT. you will never know how touch IM. =)

Mummy, I love you so much!
Hahaha!




The cake!

我知道mummy买这个开心果蛋糕的原因~
因为从小到大我都是mummy和daddy的开心果 =)



The 1st one who which one happy birthday. =)
Thx for stay bac till so late. touching** ='(




Mummy, Me and Brother.
Thx for all !! =)


Bac to home then due to I got another plan the next day. =)



Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com