Friday, October 9, 2009

HEART TO HEART TALK <3



Yahoo!~
Thanks GOD Its Friday again!
I love FRIDAY! =)




Ms. Ng lerh!??

Hmm, finally!

Wondering wth are we doing right?
Dunwan tell you!
*bluek
secret =)

That is a mission! =)
Mission Impossible perhaps..
But I think we can do it!
Babes, agree wif me? hahaha!

Today was not a picture day. =(
Thx, my bloody fringe!
I gonna cut you OFF

Okay, something wrong happen.
We gonna scold those !@#$% and, lol!
Change plan immediately but then we got nothing to do worr..
Headed to the nearest coffee shop for some gals talk!
Just do it! Babeh!
The "KOCHA HOUSE" =]





minqi x janiz x wendy x chloe x serene x esther
My babes ever!
I heart them lotsa pls!



One more, says *CHEESE


Serene x Minqi x Wendy.
aint they pretty?
XD

Janiz x Chloe x Esther.
Both of them pretty too mah! ;)
You know, I know can ady. XD




Serene, we got so long time didnt take picture properly dy. Miss this lots!
I knew this picture aint perfect, who cares? =)



Esther aka my bb bitch.
Spot me hmm?



I got my all time fav, french toast.
But it seems like so-so oni.
I prefer Old Town. =)



Wendy wif her Honey french toast.
Her french toast is quite pity.
We snatch it one by one then left less than half for her. lmao.
=)

We got some HEART TO HEART TALK.
From bitching about other ppl so-called GOLDEN HORSE AWARDS-最佳女主角 untill something bout LOVE, Friendship, Future, 20 years after this......etc
Hmm, for the GOLDEN HORSE AWARDS-最佳女主角~really big applause for you!
Come 'on babeh! *clap hand*
You should  join drama perhaps~

Quite touch wif the "友谊最真实!"
Hmm, we quite thx to the so-called "MJ" giving this apportunity to us!
hah! hmm, keep bac those !@#$%
We got so long time didnt  HEART TO HEART TALK dy.

We cross our heart and promise each other we are FRIENDs ever!
We stand for each other no matter wad happen right?
=D



Nah, Ini bitch yang love come first then friends.
We forgive you larh. XD



Ignore my weird face pls.
they said something SO FUNNY  to make me smile so WIDE!




End up this post wif this...
We took foodssssss!


All of them came over my place then bac to home masing-masing after that.
I miss you gals already!

Not to forget about my bb, JYnn.
We sure join you after your bloody PMR.

Gambate yo!!*

p/s: To those human being that dunnoe how to promounce my name,
Lai Lai Lai, Jiejie teach you.
My name is CHLOE. Not CHLEO, CHOLE..etc
PRONOUNCE as chlo'e / klo'e..
Understood? lol. 
My name is quite common wad. ==

C'hloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com