Saturday, October 3, 2009

To you, my mum!

You swing my mood like HELL always..

Im your daughter, too!




I can follow wad you wan, wad you wish to, wad you likes to.
BUT NOT THIS!

Do you still remember how long time I didnt share my secrets wif you?
Do you realise that I keep silent everytime you talk to me?
How come we will become like this?

I can still remember that, last time I got a good-night kiss bfore I sleep EVERY NIGHT.
And "goodnight, mummy"
How bout now?

I talked to the phone everynight, why?
Because I have nobody talk to in this so-called HOME.
I prefer to talk to a PHONE but not a human being walk around me. funny right?
This is a HOUSE, but not a HOME for me.

*you will never know how many tears i drop tonight, NEVER!*

I wish that, Im dead =[


Pen down on,

3-10-2009
00.57 am


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com