Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sisters <3

Hmm, I was bac from KRS khusus.
Feel quite touching when those members still rmb who I am tho I had been so long time didnt attend activities. =D

Members are CUTE!
haa!

This is the 1st thing I did for KRS ever since I took over the position. wooolala~
Its tiring yet exciting larh. hahaa!
Hmmp, I will appreciate my tmr and spend all my time wif my fully sincere HEART.hahaha!

In fact, Im thinking not to show my face today last night. I was dragged to the hell.==
I took some illegally pictures and will upload it soon.
Combine wif tmr one larh.XD


To the pretty, charming and outstanding gal in my heart ever,
She is my bitchy sister.

I know you are the one who care me the most.
You yell at me all the time, yet I knew that its for my own good.
You used the wrong way to forcing me to study and study so that I REFUSED to do so everytime.
I even act as never heard about wad you say, in fact, IM!
You dont like me to blogging and online all the time but that is my hobby mah.
Thr is a deal btween you and me since 29-08-2009.
You said once I break the promise, I had no TMR and NEXT TIME again.
Yea, I didnt make it up. sry.

We quarrel sometimes for those uncertain things.
I pronounce you as BITCH even in front of you and I KNEW that that's no manners yet are still sister mah.
Sry.

You always teach me DO and DONT.
I refused to follow those DONT and I will regret for sure.
I dunnoe why. *grins*


Your words hurt me all the time.
Yea, I know..You are telling those FACTs.
Btw, that is not feeling good when an arrow was passing thru my heart lorh!
*clap hands*

I will keep my promise. =D


Not to forget,
I can still remember that you sent me a msg last year when my birthday.
You talked rudely in the phone but I really dont mind about that, cause that day was my birthday. =D
You sent me this.
To my dear baby sister, sorry for talking rudely wif you just now. You are ..................................................................................................... I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
It was SO TOUCHING!
thx!
And the so PRINCESSITY  pinky cake wif RIBBON in CREAM!
Hell touching when I saw the cake =D
Dunnoe whether this year still got or not, haah!
I wont forget for our E&O hotel buffet. NEXT WEEK!
fu yooooooooooh!

Im your baby sister! You said so! 
Bluek!





Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com