Monday, October 19, 2009

My 6teen Blast Birthday Celebration.

Dont feel bored like " why all birthday birthday and again Birthday one?" 
This is the LAST POST about my silly BIRTHDAY. 



1st of all, Happy Birthday to me, myself and I.
Im officially but not legally 6teen now =)
You must know, 18-10-everyear is my big day! hahaha
I spend my whole day wif my babes and dudes.
Thx for coming! =)


Let picture do the talk.



Once we reach thr.
I bought a pair of shoe. =)
We look effin tall in this picture.



 Roxy.
While waiting Dardar fitting her bikini. ==



I've no idea wad to write about. hah! ==



Redbox after that.
Sing K is a must for our outing everytime. =)
We shout our lungs out!! wooooooooooo~
We was like "tak puas hati larh"
No choice, we took the lunch package at 1st. ='(
Damn.
We got the chance to meet LALA as you know she came to Gurney ytd AT 1ST. AT 1ST!
You gonna know why we missed it.


Jynn was too hungry.
Went to Wongkok and took her so-called lunch at thr.





Another birthday gal that day =)



Mr. HW
you didnt close your eye finally huh.



Mr. Yeelee ( i guess)

Jynn and Dardar was torturing someone. lmao



Jynn and me got the same card~ =) 



Dardar went bac early.
So bad she cant join us and take dinner.


Before leaving.



Hmm, bout our dinner?



We went here =)
Im so into thr!
Dayummmmm!!!


BbMarc and Bb Jacobs.
=)

Surprisingly, My bb Jacobs bake a cake for ME! ME! ME! 
Just for me!
How touch huh? you will never know!
Thx, mmuahkvcxz *kisskiss*



Dun envy me! hahaha
You should know, Chloe is Chloe mah..=)May I request this for every year? 



Before VS After

We was fcking full that time but then we can just finish the WHOLE cake within 3 miutes I think.
Imagine it, how finger licking good? 



Special cake by special method.
My very 1st time to eat cake like this. 



Marc was feeding her Jacobs...



See, how enjoy we are..
Again, Thx for coming
To,
Mr. Law, Dardar, Lichuan, Cheeyeh, Hanwoei, Penglong, Leexiang, Yeelee..
And my darling girls. 



Chilling @ old town.


Mr. Lim Cheeyeh.
Thx for coming tho you are in a "VEGETARIAN" status.
Touch**


Mr. Toh Hanwoei.
Hmm, thx for planning for that day.
You know, I know.
hahaha.
p/s: No chance to take picture with the rest one.. next time ba..hahaha



Bb Jynn aka Jynn.
My darling gal.
Mmuahvckxz.
Thx again for the loveable cake.



Okay , now.
Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to US once again!
wooo~



Stay happy =) 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com