Sunday, October 4, 2009

Credits to my bitch, Esther KOH <3




5-10-2009th libra girl as me, Esther Koh aka my bitch's BIG DAE!
Happpppppay Birrrrrrthdaeeeeeee!!!

Faster greet her! hahaha

Hmm, I never told ya'll bout our story before right?
Lemme tell you now.

We are not longer as close as now. I mean mayb one month ago.
Due to her boyfriendship, I had been "pushed" aside as well.==
Hmm, I forgive you.
XD

Things happen like this.
We started our flowership on 12-12-2008.
Jitsin JCI Junior Installation 2008.
After that,we hanged out every time for non-our-business celebration, X'mas, New year eve etc...
wadever wadever wadever.
Then we walked closer and closer lorh.
She is the one who I tell my secret always.
She will be the 1st one who know ALL my secret. YAH! ALL!
You know, thr must be some arguement happen btwenn FREINDS.
I always believe in "没有经过考验的友情和爱情是不会长久"
Fact proved this!
We are still the best friend right?
Even her mum tot we are lesbian lorh.==
My mum also! DAMNIT!

WORDS are not ENOUGH to describe our soulmate ship!

PITCS!





We are not a lil too crazy!


chuuuuuuuuuu!


If not mistaken these was  taken in brands outlet.
We fooling around wif those  fancy specky. XD


TOPSHOP.
I loved to bitching around wif HER everytime. XD


After our english tuition right?
Great essay we did!


Hmm, we went tuition late for this.



失恋之旅..==
How childish we are.
Ampsquare toilet.
Ignore me T.T



Our latest pic.


Do you still remember how long time we didnt gather then bitching around at my house ady? 
T.T
I miss those a lot!
Got your "IMP" ady then dunwan me...
T.T


Im your SHOPPING BUG! You said! hahaha! 



uncountable memories, I appreciate it.
I used permanant marker to pen down our memories.
Inked it inside my heart, forever.
I'll be thr always, JUST FOR my babes =)


Esther, 
some words for you.
Thx for giving me fully support when I facing my problem.
No matter wad.
Although you are not as close as last time wif me now, 
but I can understand your status.
Just Do It!
Dont Forget, you are my full time bitchy parner FOREVER!




Your always-right thr full-time shopping bug + bitchyaya babe, CHLOE
with love.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com