Tuesday, October 13, 2009

我做了选择


Heyya peeps, I skipped school today.

No doubt, Im tired!
and forgive me babes, I dun wanna show you girls my big eye bag. T.T

I said, I wanna be the happy one just like last time.

I can make it! but then, trust me.
I need time-sss perhaps.

Thx, my babes.
Thx for last night =)
really touching for those words. that's enough!

I dont think wad I had told you girls are true but I believe in time will judge everything. =)

I gonna get a crazy, wild, hyper sweet 6teen right?
Nothing gonna change as well!
Because I got you girls!





对的错的 做了选择 故事说到这

只是过去的甜蜜太过深刻

要多久 才能够褪色

好的坏的 做了选择 我们就到这.

纵然会难以割舍又能如何

说好了 这个时刻不互相指责

就此放手 微笑得带过

我不知道是否做了对的选择, 但至少这是对我自己好的方式.
给自己多几天的时间, 我可以!心, 依然痛着.我不懂这是逗点或句点, 但我确定现在的我这将到此为止.memories remain sweet and bitter.

Chloe`These words Inked in my heart.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com