Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life's like this <3




Today was GOOD!
I pretty love the weather =)

Not longer Birthday post or wad.
hahaha!

5-10-2009
went for installation meeting at who's bryan.
We are hell lacking of time!
OMFG!
Friends, 是朋友的就来!不然翻脸!
hahaha. joking larh.
Must support us okay?!
This year gonna be so FUN!~*winkwink*
Trust me =)


6-10-2009
I came bac home earlier today.
Due to I didnt have chit-chat kaki at school so wad for I stay at school longer lerh?
Ms. Liying absent arh!!!
*grins*

1pm.
went home recipe to meet up esther bcoz we got tuition lesson after that.
Hmm, again..home recipe huh.
Chit-chat Chit-chat.
I knew, My 3rd hobby beside blogging and talk to the phone is CHIT-CHAT.
hahaha. Jokes larh XD



Hmm, woo~
Tomorrow is BIG BIG day for form3-s.
Gambate!!*
Especially JYnn!~

I have to compete wif Jynn's mummy for the 12 o'clock greeting game. =)
Good luck to me.
Bless me. haha!


p/s: Gonna be so busy wif those stupid thingy soon, bless me!!!
I gonna manage my time well, I wish to =)
Hmm, Jynn, No worries! You can do appointment 1st since you are my BB! *laughtss*


今天的心情还好,比起前几天真的平复了很多。
我跟JYNN之间的打赌很大。
我不会让自己失望的对吧?
我相信我可以。
想得累了,就没再想了。
因为我知道决定的不是我。

每天心事重重的样子真的很欠打。
好像全世界钱我钱酱。我不可以这样的!=)


我听过一句话。
当你面对问题时,看看一片大海。
你会发现自己瞬间变得很渺小,问题自然就变得很不起眼了。



Chloe


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com