Saturday, October 10, 2009

1st birthday celebration =)

This post is about my 1st birthday celebration @ E&O hotel as you known.




Wondering why so early celebrate isit?
Nicole is going to off to CAMBODIA soon larh. =)

Its WEDNESDAY!
Thr was diff theme for each night for the buffent dinner.
I love Japanese food most so that we go on wednesday. =)
I love shashimi!!!
=)



Celaka!
I have to over the SEA by ferry by myself and met up Nicole whereas she got class untill 4pm.
No choice, I can okay!?
Im so proud of myself! hahaha!
Nicole was super worry about me and wanted to rush bac to butterworth to fetch me then bac to penang again.
Dont be SILLY.  
Hmm,  it took me 20 minutes time to over the SEA nia mah. hahaha.


Ahduhh, stop telling nonsence. =[



Once we arrive, Washroom =)
Kinda into it.

Thr is a photo session. hah!
Its just a joke!
Since Nicole them know those staff thr so that we can take those picture like nobody's business.
Damn siok!


Dessert!!
I love those dessert damnly pls!






They got the best new york cheese ever!















Hmm, feel hungry?
Those desserts are cute right? hah!



woooooooooo~
seafoodsss!



See? This is wad I want badly!



Results!
This is wad I get! hah!
Salmon~Salmon~Salmon.
They got the best salmon shashimi too =)



Oysterssss.



Nicole's fav!





Cold platter perhaps.



Want some cheese?
Not really into it. sorrys.



those lil cutie bun are nice =)
Dim Sum is available! hahaha


Gals love this for sure =)



Im a choco-choco lover too =)





Moi project =)
I know its ugly larh.XD



Let's Grill!




My very 1st plate.
We skipped those appertizer. hahaha!



Th place. 




Hmm, grand piano.

I can still remember mummy said wanna bought me this since 11 years ago once I archieve grade 8..
When I was choosing my current piano as a basic one.
But I think, forget it larh.XD
I had stopped my piano lesson couple years ago. =[




Thx Nicole for giving me this =) *kisskiss*

We went to the lobby and looking around.



ooooooooo-sam!!!



Eeling,Nicole's ex-diploma-collegous. If I not mistaken.
She brought us to take a ride on the oldish lift.
Kinda scary, hah!



I dunnoe wad is that. 



This phone is in function!


To end this post up wif.
My pig face!



Buh-buai!

pee.ass: those picture was taken by Ms. Chloe by her cacat phone, w910i
              Since it is not canon-ixus/sony t-900/etc so tht thr is some technical prob. hah!

I cant wait those picture from camera.
Some picture in camera are still waiting to upload.


pee.pee.ass: I took tomyum mee as my dinner tonight. Puad Hatinya! Damn full!
Finding something to do. DAMN BORED.
8.36pm/10-10-2009

C'hloe

   

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com