Sunday, March 1, 2009

YEAH..!
I'm going to auto city and buy some blingee stuff...for my phone..hee..
for ESTHER, POH POH, PING PING and BABY J too..
and now..
NIC n me are ready..after make up and setting up all the thing and waitng for mummy only..
hiak hiak hiak...

camera time..

one of the hundred of picca..
I like the most..
cheese...!!!
look on the camera pls..camera shy..??...i dont think so..


auto city..
Over-run Factory Outlet..
Both of us addicted to the cutie little hat..

I bought thesesss....
love yea...

Rush bac home after then...
and start to modify it..


DONE...
heartz the pinky bear bear at the centre..
but it cause my keypad becum si pek kangko press...yuhoo...
blingee blingee...

1-3-2009
attend singing class just now..
having my brunch wif mummy and ESTHER and i hav french toast and chicken mee sua...
haha...

take some picture while esther was singing...
hiak hiak hiak..teacher wasn't there....


Its nice...
and we had finish it..
both of them..
ESTHER said wanna on diet at first but also cannot tahan...
as the conclusion..
we help teacher to clear stock...
buuuuuuuuu...
nice cookie...
i wan it more more and more...
hahaha
that's y i'm fat...
hee..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com