Thursday, March 19, 2009

17-3-2009
Went gurney and queensbay with babies..
Obviously my "save money big project" din sucess finally..!
Spend quite lot money..== I dun dare to talk about it anymore even once..
hee...
took Kim GARY as brunch..Esther, Mickey, Ah boon, Momo sot tiok by a waiter named-Eason..
Gosh..!damn sia sui...
RED BOX afterwards...very cheap 8++...

Queensbay..
Did fish spa..1st time...nice yo...
momo, baby J and mickey dun dare to pun thier leg inside there...
because they consider the fish as big as "kam bong hu"..walao!
I'm the superhuman..hahaha...nice try..
picture will upload soon..
Dave's Deli after that...nice and cheap westhern food..no taxes..!yeah!I love it!!
hahaha...Tax always makes me mad!
baby J bought a tee in 5 minutes..huuu...
I enjoy all the time with baby J..thx yea..
we are the sama species...==
bougth mask too...baby J recommand wan..haha..
DO mask immediately when I reach home..haha..
not bad...with tomatoes that just fresh deliver from cameron highlands..
I ENJOY MY LIFE LIKE THIS...^^

18-3-2009
Singing competition..
held by choir club..
I'm so glad about that...I've been waited this day for so long time..
well, I'm the finalist!
yeepi!....^^
so stressful..b4 and after the comp too..

19-3-2009
Meeting for apc and training camp..
I got so much confidence that this training camp will very sucess...dunnoe why..hee...
we are so cooprate...yuuuhoo...
Interview too...haha...
quite funny...
shhhh...this is a secret...

刚刚看了某些久照片..发觉某些事好可惜..
算了, 别人都不珍惜, 还稀罕什么..?
哈! 我还有一大班 baby n honey arh...
hahah...

mmuahksvcxz...

M



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com