Thursday, March 12, 2009

a lousy post..

I like to cry in a rain..
Because no one know I'm crying..

I like to sleep in dark..
Because no one know I'm sleeping..

And obviously I like myself the most!
I'm still ME!
a 6teen years old YUET YI n M!

I'm mad sometimes..
I'm insane sometimes..
I'm happy sometimes..
I'm sad sometimes..
I'm excited sometimes..
I'm high sometimes..
I'm down sometimes..
I'm angry sometimes..
I'm stubborn sometimes..
I'm honest sometimes..
I'm cunning sometimes..
I'm good sometimes..
I'm bad sometimes..
I'm clever sometimes..
I'm stupid sometimes..
I'm lovely sometimes..
I'm scary sometimes..
I'm true sometimes..
I'm fake sometimes..


I'm ME!
Truely about me..
without cover up anything..
My heart is transparent..!
You will understand me if your are really understand me...


M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com