Monday, March 9, 2009

Again..I'm here.
just finish pompom...so comfortable..kekekz..
I'm free since friday till now...means tat i reaaad nothing! Cool yea!
So, tomorow i decided to stay back at tuition thr wif esther to "study"
God bless us to shut our mouth and study larh..!ughhh
Baby J called me just now..She told me tat her hair is kinda "cio" and short..
Strong woman hair style..not suit to her..you might be too k.?baby..XD
Moral, Science, MATH, add math, BC, ekonz, acc...
are those aubject i din gao dim....means all la...
==''..
Well, I'm going to PRANGIN, GUENEY, PACIFIC...with E n J..kekek....
my purse getting thinner and thinner nowadays...==
I wanna fight! fight! fight!
uhhgggg...god bless me..!!!!!

I'm still dreaming about that...long journey..full of "onak and duri"[malay not bad yea..!hahaha...used it in my karangan]...
I dunnoe what direction is infront of me..! Just follow my feeling! Just do it!
I have no confidence that I can achieve it..But at least I still have your support..
It warm my heart always...Thx baby!
Mmuahksvcxz...Mmuahksvcxz..Mmuhaksvcxz..!come on baby!

I heart you always..and never end!..last longer..!
You know I'm talking about you!^^

till here...
good night sleep tight everyone..!
bye..

M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com