Saturday, March 7, 2009

i miss you..

6-3-2009
Mummy found a picture..
She said she wanna show it to someone..=="
wakaka...
here it is..
baby baby M..
in the aeroplane..hee..
I almost forget about this picture ady...
Mummy said last time so pretty..
everyone say so..paise nia..
BUT..! now le...kns..buuuuuu........hurt me...
wuwu...
ahahahaha...
7-3-2009
I miss ma baby suddenly..
babe flower..
ah linx...
and someone too
kekekz..
A lil silly picture right here...
you may laught till your ass-off...
whatever...
another way i take picture..
I'm M..
missing you..


I miss her too..
kekekz..
and many many more..
mickey..
dumb dumb..
pinkish..
poh poh..
really nothing to do mah..

Take this during I memorising the MORAL definisi...
cant tahan....
but at least I memorise 2/12 of them ady..
but now i forget jorr..
wakakka....
waiting time to pass.........
yawn..
I think I will regret when i receive the exam paper...
always like that wan..hahah...
YEAH..!!!
I gonna hang out with J to pacific..soon..
after exam ehh afternoon..!
6 days to merdeka...!!!
wakakaka...
bloggie is the way i pass my time..!
I love my blog..!!!
But I gonna change my "gina" style blogskin..
not suit to me..
hee....
to be continue yo...
Tomorow gonna go singing class wif Esther...
but she will come a bit later than me...==
I'm so excited bout that...
sure non-stop eating over there again..
Sing and tuition fill up my days nowadays...
But since I'm still enjoying it, I'll appreciate it..!
HEART SING..
FOR EVER
AND NEVER END
I'm LOVI'N IT..!






0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com