Monday, March 16, 2009

smile:)

Hi people! I'm here..again..
Well, since now is our hols..I'm so bored in home...
went meeting just now...
skip all the stupid details about meeting..just guess yourself and the conclusion is the same..
haha...

Yuuuhoo!
Gonna hang out with all my babies tomorow..!
I'm extremely high now!haha...
Baby Esther, Baby J, Mickey, Dumb dumb, Zhi baby..Bb Zhen maybe too...teehee...!
But tomorow gonna be a "save money big project" for all of us..
because baby M have to save money..boooo=[
thx ya baby!!! 
You all may control me...
but I'm not sure whether baby J do or not..!haha..
you know what i mean...pisssssw.....

Alright, I gonna sleep earlier because I have to wake up earlier and call all my babies wake up..!
wakakaka...
and go to baby J's house too...hee...

till here...
bye!
good night, sleep tight peoples..!




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com