Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~

Hello human beings, haha...
I'm here..
watch an awesome movie last night..
angus, thongs, and the perfect snogging..
Its great!!
I love the adjective! hiak hiak hiak..
actually it almost so bitchy I think..


Another movie I loved always is THE MEAN GIRLS..
watched it for hundered times for last time..
so I become so bitchy at the moment..
ughh..forget it larh...so long time ady..

Well, skip about it..
I skip schooling for today..hiak hiak hiak...
sleep like pig unill 12 oink oink...
then do nothing after that...
tuition and tuition.
I'm so glad about my moral get 76 marks..
haha...

I can claim money from mummy when I get any A..haha!
preparing for my singing competiton.
DO MY BEST! as well as I can..
because I dont wan mummy to get dissapointed..
ALLEHUYAH! ALLAH! NAMO.AHMITOHUD!
wish me good luck!

gtg now..
have to rest earlier..
bye..!
mmuaahskvcxz

M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com