Thursday, March 5, 2009

cheer n chill ♥

hi ya all..
baby m here...
Exam today but I'm still here..yawn..
Going to tuition later then..
My day fill up with tuition nowadays..
but I'm still enjoying it..
A stupid lil jerk kill my mood today..erm..actually for a moment only i larh..
JUN is gonna leave to AUSTRALIA soon..I gonna miss her...
bubu...TT..must miss me too..
Just find kor at thr larh..heee...
Kor went to australia ady 10 months ady...
miss him...becum more ham worr...hee..find a ahmocharbor ahsou for me larh...hahaha...
Gonna miss jun so much...
no more movie..
no more city box..
no more shopping..
together anymore worr...
buu..
wish you all the best at thr larh...
miss ya..mmuahkscxz..

heeeh...
today ehh bina ayat...
fortunately i know one...!
good job yea..m..
1/6...not bad ehhdy larh...
hahahaha...

going to habb my lunch..
i'm hangry now..2.35pm...
till here..
bye

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com