Friday, March 20, 2009

Tomorow going to jaycees activity..
again..spend my money!
uggghhhh...
Thx dar to design the training camp's camp shirt for me..!
thx...mmuah mmuah mmuah!!!
nice and simple design...
we are young~~!!!
I'm so poor nowadays..non-stop wasting money..
I think I have to start to control by myself!
And also save money for my future..
But I think it wil be a miracle if I can save money..and didn't use it for TEMPORARY..hee..

So happy today because mummy buy me two pairs of contact lens..haha...
Like it so much...hee...
It enlarge my iris..heeee....
Glad about it..

By the way, J and me did some thing correct...OMG..I cant believe it!
It is unfair for someone if it spread continueously..
==
someone get hurt..
because朋友不是酱当的..
use some chinese...
好好反省吧!

I have to go to bed as early as I can..
bye!

M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com