Friday, March 6, 2009

stop spending money..
stop spending money..
stop spending money..!
arhhhhhggg...
I'm lack of money..!
ATM ehh $$ gonna sifar ady larh...!
==
Yesterday noon, mummy tembak me becoz of the phone bill..==
But I'm the main line mah..
sure very expensive wan...!
I hated DIGI right now.
I wanna phone to 0162211800 and scold the fucking staff that change my line to business wan..!
It cost a lot..!
each sms 0.10 even to digi or hotlink.!
hell la..! sms also around hundred ady..!!!!!!

I gonna hang out with my flowers after this exam...
Baby J too..
hahaha...
GURNEY...? not sure yet larh..
but I'm really lack for money right now..!
no cash..!!!
lazy go kam $$..
haih..
how go..??
arhhhgggggggggg...


this post contain some abnormal thing....
==
next one will be fine..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com