Monday, November 2, 2009

Year End Test? Wad for?



Coming up NEXT.
I love this pict frm my deep deep heart. =)


Before that, 
You know, stupiak CLB do silly thing everyear.
Year end test must be test till the last day one wor..
And obviously my exam is COMING SOON.

Hmm, one year exam 4 times larh.
Every blogger also write like this,
*I gonna try my best to make it PERFECT.
*I did last minutes work.
*Im damn regret that why dont I start to do my reivision earlier?
*How many How many Days to go.
*I wanna get flying colours result this time, I CAN DO IT!
*Im a bad gal, Mummy, I promise to get good result..........
*blah blah blah
*blih blih blih.

One year write this one four times,
Blogger wont sien, Reader also sien liao la.
*sorry har, but I think ppl gonna spam me liao lorh. XD*

SO, I wanna make it DIFFERENT!
I wan a damn CHIO quote for this time.

**Exam nia mah, study larh!

but Im sure I have not enough time. =)
good job!
Wish me all the best larh.
Allah!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com