Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pointless one.




Im sho sho sho EXCITED!
Yea, 2 days more!
Hmmp, gonna have a GREAT GREAT GREAT holidays.
=)


Subject for tomorrow gonna be Econz and Account.
After that I gonna screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
Other than that, kah think larh..hahaha

Uh, Jynn heading to KL for two days.
I gonna be sho lonely. XD
So bad she cant join me this friday.
I cant imagine outing w/out her?
lol...
See, how important you are? ><
lmao

Sick for 3 days ady still havent recover. T.T
I have S-E-K-X-A-Y voice !!
How to sing + scream this friday? huh

Some picture to share.
Gonna upload in the upcoming post.
Picture of Installation wif Jitsin BABEH!
Sry larh, last time I dunnoe save to whr ady mah.. =)
Im freaking ugly fugly in those picture thou.
Stay tuned**


This is a pointless post. haha!
I just nothing to do either than S.T.U.D.Y
and to,
release my miss-ness to JYNN!
wakaka!


pee.ass: my face gonna be moh peng dy larh....S.O.S! T.T


CLB student hafta wear socks wif da CHUNG LING BUTTERWORTH slutty logo.
EFF-EU-CEE-KAY!
Kinda CHIO right?
I cant found another school got this GOOD service other than CLB.
=)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com