Friday, November 13, 2009

Short one.



上来了!
考试考了四天, 不是很难熬~
但是下个星期的科目就好受了~
Hmmph! 还不怕死? 来这里写blog?
lalala~

今天北海钟灵的学长被当猪头打!
wow!~
可怜~~~


Wad's in my mind right now huh?
I spend like an hour each paper to d-r-e-a-m bout my hols plan..
Queens, Gurney, Batu.F, KL, JCI installation, Camp, Music Camp, Tao's etc etc..


I cant wait for next Saturday where I had reserved moi BB Jynn's day for our gone-broke-day!
clapppppp**
I wanna buy all those stuff SEKALI GUS!!!
7 days to go oni mahh, not a hard task! =)
Hmmp, xian xian xian..
remember to blank out one day for me!! =)

Moi life's Interesting!
thx babes! =)  smooches**



Gonna change my recent blogskin soon. =)
after exam perhaps. IF i can tahan... ><


To a babe,  life's too short to be
unhappy.
Cheer and Chill!!**
We gotta be sho sho sho sho sho sho sho sho sho happy this hols, right?
Get HIGH!


pee.ass: thinking to get some
colour on my hair..
should? not?
gimme some idea pls....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com