Sunday, November 1, 2009

Birthday? Yes!

This post is not longer wad Installation/Charity/Outing..etc..

Its about another bithday celebration.
No worries, it belongs to my weirdy lil brother one. lmao.
Today is not his actual birthday but so bad, mummy going to singapore next saturday.
So that we celebrate this for him today. ='[

Thanks God!
Its Sunday!
Went singing class as well but who knows I've no sound. EFF!
So that I sit at thr from 2 something to 5 untill my mummy come and fetch me bac then str8 away went penang for steamboat.

On the way.





The entrance.
Thr was shockingly prettier than wad I imagine.
Urge to visit thr for ages whras Nicole said thr was GOOD!
Not Bad tho.



Menu.


Meet the Blogger.





FOODs



Hmm, Law taught me this. hahaha
I make it doubled!



Long queue to get this.
CRAB. 
or you can say CRAB sell.
flesh-LESS. bluf ppl eh.



This one really not bad.
EGG-TART.=)



Various type of ball-ball. lmao.



Hmm, they got best dim-sum too. =)



Feel curious why I took this picture right?
You will never know how lucky Im.
This is the last "PAO". wakaka!


Hmm, Couple-UP!



Kev and Jane.



Ken and Nic.


Less picture today as I didnt get one great photographer.
And the birthday boy officially become my photographer. ==
Nah, satu saja!



I havent get ready. See, my face kanasai.
Then he said so, :" natural mah."
Speechless lo~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com