Friday, November 20, 2009

Let's get the PARTY started!



Let's get the PARTY started!
Yo! exam was completely, fully, exactly, totally OVAH!
SIOK-nya!

Well, all things goes on our plan.
I did hang out wif Esther da Bitch and Wendy da sweety..
Esther, I was lacking of energy to upload those pictures.
Tmr or the day after tmr or lalala larh~~~
Super tired larh... psps
><



Nehh, ini was one of the pict.
Stay tuned **

Tmr is Jynn BB's turn, she was back from KL!
Wooo~ I miss you for two days!
Heh! Gona-broke-day yah!
erhem, my big passion and mission in this WHOLE hols 
is....
"GO SHOPPING WITH JYNN BB"
confuse? refer to my tag board pls.
hennah, wont forget you one mahh... >< VVIP lai okay? XD Tmr, JUST FOR YOU! blehh!



Today was a GGREADDT, GOOD, RWARTSOME, WANDERFAU day!
=)
Babe, You know why!
**pinchpinch**
sometimes.Im sho bad.
I admit. ><

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com